Thursday, April 14, 2016

Woodland Creatures Baby Shower

So last November (I know- sooo late to post) my besties and my mom hosted a baby shower for me and Baby A. Since Baby A's nursery is Woodland themed, they decided to do a Woodland themed baby shower. At the same time, my hubs held a "Chuggies & Huggies" party out in the Barshed with the guys- we provide the booze, friends brought the diapers.

Woodland Creature Baby Shower decor


My bestie/maid-of-honor and her hubs (my husband's best friend and one of his Best Men) made the fantastic food, where as my mom made the decor. It was held at our house, since most of our friends are familiar with our digs. The food spread blew me away...

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food


There was a baby onsie making/decorating setup on the deck (Tie-Dye onsies and Iron-on onsies).

Woodland Creature Baby Shower onsie decorating


Besides all the food and drinks inside, we also did a few baby shower games before gifts opened. Look at this food spread!

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food spread

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food shepards pie bites

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food cheese board

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mac and cheese bites

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mini shepard's pie bites

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food spread

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mini cheesecakes

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food peanut butter acorns

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food dessert table

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mini pecan pies

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food sugar cookies

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mozzarella stuffed meatballs

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food mushroom cupcakes

Woodland Creature Baby Shower food coconut grass cupcakes

Woodland Creature Baby Shower drink glasses

Woodland Creature Baby Shower drink punches

Woodland Creature Baby Shower drink glasses

We also had a woodland photo booth setup. Here's my mom and me.

Woodland Creature Baby Shower photo booth

Woodland Creature Baby Shower photo booth

Woodland Creature Baby Shower photo booth


Photo booth props and woodland cutouts (on drink containers and other stuff) created by: Big Dot of Happiness
My mom also made the take-home goodie bags.

Woodland Creature Baby Shower goodie bags


And everyone signed the book "Where the Wild Things Are" for Baby A.

Woodland Creature Baby Shower sign book

It was great that it was in November too- so I kept most of the decor up straight through Thanksgiving. ;)

Woodland Creature Baby Shower table decor

Woodland Creature Baby Shower table decor

Woodland Creature Baby Shower table decor


We did a fall front door decor setup too.

Woodland Creature Baby Shower front door decor

At the time, we didn't have our wall chalkboards up yet, but this wall decor actually inspired us to put up big chalkboards in those exact spots!
Woodland Creature Baby Shower wall decor

I had a great time and I freakin' love my buds. I am so blessed for friends and family that cared so much about us!
I hope this gives you inspiration if you're planning a Woodland Creatures party too.
Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!